Some people say that advertising is extremely successful at persuading use to buy things Other people think that advertising is so common that we no pay attention to it

Some people say that advertising is extremely successful at persuading use to buy things. Other people think that advertising is so common that we no pay attention to it

SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT ADVERTISING IS EXTREMLY SUCCESSFUL AT PRESUADING USE TO BUY THINGS. OTHER PEOPLE THINK THAT ADVERTISING IS SO COMMON THAT WE NI LINGER PAY ATTENTION TO IT.

In this expeditiously evolving world number of people think that advertising is important for business. so I amagreement that. businessmen should be pay more for expeditiously. Furthermore It is seen bring  the effective for them business.
  Many doctors want to see a law banning all tobacco advertising. As marketing manager, his job is to oversee all the company’s advertising. So otherside important occupation workers sympathizer advertise, moreover nowadays much people earn money from the ones. Internet marketing is developing day by day, it is easier side for make money, furthermore regarding marketing is comfortable, easy and reduce of time
I am in broad agreement with these. On the other hand, advertisement might be lose its power, because peopleexposed commercials consistly and this caused ignoring any kind of sale tactics. For instance, if people see many commercials in an online streaming platform, they cancel their memberships because they find the commercial sirritating. This shows that maybe, marketing skills must be changed.         
In conclusion, advertisement might divide the society whether it is related to the today's world. In my opinion, its success outweigh the people's attention to it. People might decide with their experiences.