Claim: We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from those whose views contradict our own.Reason: Disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagre

Claim: We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from those whose views contradict our own.
Reason: Disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

People learn from both their opponents and supporters. Learning is an impersonal exercise. Irrespective of whether one agree or disagrees with another person’s opinion, such an individual has come to gain knowledge of an opposing point of view. The individual need not change his initial stance, but that individual is now aware of the thoughts of his opponent. Conceded, disagreements bring about stress while arguing, but it no way precludes learning.

Debates and arguments are exercises that mark most modern democracies, such as America’s. Various politicians argue their stances with fact...

Sentence: This is occurs especially when reading a news article online.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and occurs

Sentence: It is views that are contrary to my opinions that attracts me, because I would want to know why someone would take a stance different from my own opinion which I consider right.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and views

Sentence: This is anoher instance where the stress of arguments does not in anyway tire an individual, but rather sparks the quest to learn more.
Error: anoher Suggestion: another

Sentence: Most times people learn a great deal, and refine their believes and opinons as a result of the contentions they face from oppossing views.
Error: opinons Suggestion: opinions
Error: oppossing Suggestion: opposing