113. Claim: The surest indicator of a great nation is not the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists.Reason: The surest indicator of a great nation is actually the welfare of all its people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to w

113. Claim: The surest indicator of a great nation is not the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists.

Reason: The surest indicator of a great nation is actually the welfare of all its people.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

In contrast to country whose definition is considered to be a geographical region, a nation’s definition may refer to a community of people who share the common language, culture, ethnicity, descent or history. Therefore, appraising the greatness of a nation should be based on a key element as populace which is not objectively defined by some prominent representatives.

Even though how outstanding an individual is, he is just only a millionth of a mass. That miniscule proportion cannot represent characteristics of the entire object. Considering a practical example as my country, Vietnam, H...

Sentence: Hence, the statement that a great nation is surely indicated by the welfare of entire its people is not definitely affirmed.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to entire and its

Sentence: In conclusion, the greatness of a nation should be appraised by many elements and their achievement is just only one of them.
Description: The fragment just only one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace only with adjective

Sentence: Furthermore, the greatness of a nation is probably showed through the welfare of entire its people because it will bring the prosperity, multi-facet and sustainable development for a country.
Suggestion: Refer to entire and its

Sentence: Even though how outstanding an individual is, he is just only a millionth of a mass. That miniscule proportion cannot represent characteristics of the entire object.
Error: miniscule Suggestion: minuscule

No. of Words: 575 350 (Did you write the essay in half an hour?)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre