Essay topics: In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.
What do you think may be the reasons for this?
What problems might this cause in society?
In every society, the elderly have key important roles and, they often consider as a problem-solver. However, Nowadays, the lack of appreciation for the elderly occurs in various countries. This essay will address the change of local value as the cause and that critical influence on the family relationship as the effect of this phenomenon.
The principal reason why young people do not regard senior citizen in the recent day is because of the change of local values in the community. It changes how the people perceive the elderly role, either in the family or in society. Decades ago, for instance, if the young people had a problem, they would have sought a piece of advice from the senior citizen. In contrast, in today world younger people prefer to ask assistance in social media or from their peer-group, since, they assume that the elderly have outdated views concern of the society. As a result, the existence of the elder people would not be highly respected. Moreover, the elderly mostly depends on young people for the living. consequently, they would less be appreciated, since they are considered as a burden to some people.
In regard to this issue, it should be solved immediately due to the severe consequence that of causes to society. This problem could directly influence the relationships between the family. For example, children who witness their parent treat the elderly poorly might have the same attitude toward them in the future. In the end, it would be a vicious cycle inherited to the next generation and affected the society as general.
To conclude, I believe that disregard to the older people mainly caused by the deviant of local value and, it would badly influence the family bonds as well as society.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|5 months 4 weeks ago||fachryadul92||67||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||Hussein1987||67||Read full essay|
|2 years 10 months ago||SuperArmut||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 10 months ago||zddemir||56||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||Monica1||73||Read full essay|
|4 years 11 months ago||avu14||75||Read full essay|
|6 years 5 months ago||Bustanul Arifin||60||Read full essay|
|6 years 11 months ago||cholpon||62.2222||Read full essay|
- The government should allocate more funding to teaching sciences rather than other subjects in order for a country to develop and progress. To what extend do you agree? (67)
- Some People believe that to be successful at a sport you need a natural ability and others think that hard work and practice can make you successful. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (89)
- Schools should not force children to learn a foreign language. To what extent do you agree with this statement? (61)
- The chart shows the percentage of car manufacturer's total car sales in different regions from 2006 to 2010. (73)
- Scientific research should be carried out and controlled by the governmentsrather than private companies. Do you agree or disagree? (73)
- Some people think that there should be some strict controls about noise. Others think that they could just make as much noise as they want. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (73)
- The world has seen an enormous increase in flights for leisure, business, and commercial purposes around the world over recent years. What do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights?Do you think flights should be taxed more? (61)
- More and more people are suffering from health problems caused by a modern lifestyle which can not be treated with modern medicines. Some people think that a return to traditional medicine should be encouraged. To what extent do you agree?. (73)
- The graphs below show information about citizenship in the UK. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (78)
- Some people get into debt by buying things they don’t need and can’t afford. What are the reasons for this behaviour? What action can be taken to prevent people from having this problem? (73)