Essay topics: In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.
What do you think may be the reasons for this?
What problems might this cause in society?
In every society, the elderly have key important roles and, they often consider as a problem-solver. However, Nowadays, the lack of appreciation for the elderly occurs in various countries. This essay will address the change of local value as the cause and that critical influence on the family relationship as the effect of this phenomenon.
The principal reason why young people do not regard senior citizen in the recent day is because of the change of local values in the community. It changes how the people perceive the elderly role, either in the family or in society. Decades ago, for instance, if the young people had a problem, they would have sought a piece of advice from the senior citizen. In contrast, in today world younger people prefer to ask assistance in social media or from their peer-group, since, they assume that the elderly have outdated views concern of the society. As a result, the existence of the elder people would not be highly respected. Moreover, the elderly mostly depends on young people for the living. consequently, they would less be appreciated, since they are considered as a burden to some people.
In regard to this issue, it should be solved immediately due to the severe consequence that of causes to society. This problem could directly influence the relationships between the family. For example, children who witness their parent treat the elderly poorly might have the same attitude toward them in the future. In the end, it would be a vicious cycle inherited to the next generation and affected the society as general.
To conclude, I believe that disregard to the older people mainly caused by the deviant of local value and, it would badly influence the family bonds as well as society.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||fachryadul92||67||Read full essay|
|2 years 6 months ago||Hussein1987||67||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||SuperArmut||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||zddemir||56||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 month ago||Monica1||73||Read full essay|
|4 years 8 months ago||avu14||75||Read full essay|
|6 years 2 months ago||Bustanul Arifin||60||Read full essay|
|6 years 9 months ago||cholpon||62.2222||Read full essay|
- The graph below shows average carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions per person in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007. (73)
- The first chart below shows how energy is used in average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparis (73)
- Some people think that teach people should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place of learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (67)
- The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK School in 1981, 1991 and 2001. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (11)
- The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by particular UK school in 1981, 1991 and 2001.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (11)
- Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give yo (56)
- The graph below shows the quantities of goods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (73)
- The chart below shows the different levels of post-school qualifications in Australia and the proportion of men and women who held them in 1999.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (73)
- The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (61)
- The table below shows the numbers of visitors to Ashdown museum during the year befkre and the year after it was refurbished. The charts show the resukt of surveys askong visitors how satisfied they were with their visit, during the same two periods. (67)