The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.’ Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagr

The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.’ Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Cooperation among members is the key attribute which results in the completion of many unmanageable projects. A leaders true qualities lie in the way he or she cooperates with his or her team members and brings out the best in them. But cooperation with team members alone does not allow a leader to be successful. A leader should also depict a sense of competition because right from the start he has to compete with his peers to get the role of a leader,after that he must compete with other teams for example,in the industrial sector, if two companies want to create the same product,its the team leader's job to compete with the other company and create the better product faster than his contemporaries.

Competition is an integral part of success,motivational and adaptive thinking. In our system we emphasize on competition be that in academia or work to instill a sense of fear,challenge and to bring out the best in an individual. Without competition people may not get motivated easily and thus they may not get used to their full potential.

On the contrary cooperation is the key quality which brings large projects ,that are possibly intractable by any individual,to fruition. Cooperation is an important quality of a leader without which a leader may lose his or her followers or they might lose faith in their leader. For example,Mahatma Gandhi led India towards freedom with the sole quality of his patience and cooperation with his followers and the citizens of India,similarly any large project in any field requires the cooperation of the people participating in it and the ability to cooperate with the leader and vice-versa.

Among many leadership qualities ,the prime is that of cooperation,with his team members,with his authorities and with his client in case of industrial sectors. But only cooperation does not win any favors ,to be selected as a leader. To prepare our young we must also instill in them a sense of competition. One may have to compete with his or her peers to get the role of a leader. Even if a person is cooperative and fulfills every other duty of a leader he must first be competitive enough to fight for the role with his contemporaries otherwise he may never get the role to begin with.

Finally we may say that although cooperation is a good quality to have in a leader a society must also instill a sense of competition to its youth which will not only prepare them to be great leaders but also be competitive enough to acquire the role or overcome any other obstacle in their way.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.