Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions. They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants on which they feed and cold enough, at

Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions. They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants on which they feed and cold enough, at least some of the year, for the ice to cover the sea separating the islands, allowing the deer to travel over it. Unfortunately, according to reports from local hunters, the deer populations are declining. Since these reports coincide with recent global warming trends that have caused the sea ice to melt, we can conclude that the purported decline in deer populations is the result of the deer's being unable to follow their age-old migration patterns across the frozen sea.

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

The author of the argument avers that population of arctic deer which inhabits Canada's arctic regions has declined dramatically. This fall supposedly caused by the glabal warming. The conclusion is buttressed by specific evidence which should be carefully scrutinized in order to give a comprehensive estimation of soundness of the argument.

The originator of the argument maintains that due to the fact that the supposed decline in the animal's population is coincided with the global warming it should be the cause of the supposed fall. However, is it only possible explanation? In fact, the man's activity may lead to the problem. Perhaps the mankind activity in the region increases and thus the animals may undergo negative impact. For example, the humankind has appreciably polluted the environment, perhaps the food such as grass has not grown on these island due to our activity and the deer which are not able to consume enough food have died.

Additionally to it, the deer population may extinct due the natural pattern. It is a well-known fact that more than 95 per cent of all species which have ever inhabited the planet are extincted. The environment is endlessly changing and altering. All nimals should adapt to new conditions; if they are not able to do it, they die out. Perhaps today's planet ugergoes a new era of development and events which we arrogantly tend to attribute to our activey a mere cycle of nature. In other words, the deer's population may decline owing to natural events.

Furthermore, the main source of the breacking news that the population of the deer is declining is local hunters. Perhaps they are not a reliable source. As we were told deer prefer to live in a specific conditions. Perhaps the animals are driven to the north by the climate alteration. The local hunters who probably do not travel to the north may assume that deer are in trouble but the wonderful creatures have merely moved to more suite to them conditions. The argument might have been stronger had the author told us that these hunters had found hundreds of deer's bodies or that they are traveled to the notrh. Till we have only this data we are not able to draw a comprehensive conclusion about deer's fate.

In conclusion, the argument claims that deer's population has drastically reduced due to the global warming. However, many other reason may lead to the supposed disaster. Additionally to it, the information given does not create a sound support for the rumor that deer's number are reduced. Consequently, the argument is weak and does not create a solid foundation for the conclusion.

Sentence: Additionally to it, the deer population may extinct due the natural pattern.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to may and extinct

Sentence: This fall supposedly caused by the glabal warming.
Error: glabal Suggestion: global

Sentence: All nimals should adapt to new conditions; if they are not able to do it, they die out.
Error: nimals Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Perhaps today's planet ugergoes a new era of development and events which we arrogantly tend to attribute to our activey a mere cycle of nature.
Error: ugergoes Suggestion: urges
Error: activey Suggestion: active

Sentence: Furthermore, the main source of the breacking news that the population of the deer is declining is local hunters.
Error: breacking Suggestion: breaking

Sentence: The argument might have been stronger had the author told us that these hunters had found hundreds of deer's bodies or that they are traveled to the notrh.
Error: notrh Suggestion: north

----------------

argument 2 -- can be put into argument 1

argument 3 -- not OK
----------------