"The birthrate in our city is declining: in fact, last year's birthrate was only one-half that of five years ago. Thus the number of students enrolled in our public schools will soon decrease dramatically, and we can safely reduce the funds budgeted for e

"The birthrate in our city is declining: in fact, last year's birthrate was only one-half that of five years ago. Thus the number of students enrolled in our public schools will soon decrease dramatically, and we can safely reduce the funds budgeted for education during the next decade. At the same time, we can reduce funding for athletic playing fields and other recreational facilities. As a result, we will have sufficient money to fund city facilities and programs used primarily by adults, since we can expect the adult population of the city to increase."

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

The author here claims that the birthrate has decreased to one half that of five years ago. The the number of students enrolled in public schools will dramatically decline. Author has made several mistakes in his claim. He has asserted many things which are spurious. Reducing the funds allotted to education of public school , reducing the fund attributed to athletic and recreational facilities , augmenting the funds for programs used primarily by adults are baseless assertion. There are many other factors required to prove so.

At first , author has proclaimed that the birthrate in current y...

Sentence: The the number of students enrolled in public schools will dramatically decline.
Description: The tag an article is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to The and the