Company management should conduct routine monitoring of all employee e-mail correspondence. Such monitoring will reduce the waste of resources such as time and system capacity, as well as protect the company from lawsuitsWrite a response in which you dis

Company management should conduct routine monitoring of all employee e-mail correspondence. Such monitoring will reduce the waste of resources such as time and system capacity, as well as protect the company from lawsuits

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position

Company management should always make sure employees abide by the rules.The rules should be molted in a way that helps in the growth of the company.The rules should be strict and any breaking of rules should call for serious actions against the employee.One should important rule should be made for employees emails

Companies should do routine monitoring of all employee's e-mail correspondence. Employees are alloted a personal email ID which acts as their identity in the company and a subtle contact for conveying or transmitting any information related to work,client etc. Employees email acts as a medium for transmitting work or project related information. This informations transmitted are very personnel and can cause loss of millions for client in case of security or data breach.Thus,causing or suing of employer.

Sometimes employees use their professional email as a source for transmitting of personal information or giving their Ids for unprofessional work like shopping or courier facilities or news update or bank details. This acts as a spam and can cause security breach or provoke hackers to hack inside the employers data. Thus, a proper routine monitoring should be conducted on employees email.

Eventually, employer must create policies for system clean up as well. This will not only help deleting the unwanted data but all help employer systems to work more efficiently as the initial loading time will be less and less of the data will be stored on local hard drive.

Implementing strict or ardent policies will not only keep employees at bay but will also help in efficient working of systems.Thus, I believe that rules should be made for routine monitoring of employees email and prevent any kind of security breach from employer's side.Employer can also block URLs or some extension like .com or .co.in from receiving the employer's database.

One should important rule should be made for employees emails
One important rule should be made for employee's emails

Again this is an argument essay not an issue one.