People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.

What is a decision ? Decisions can be considered as a tasks which a human takes to fulfil a requirement or something which helps them in future. Decisions can be short term or long term.Decisions may or may not be personal in the sense that it may be undertaken under the influence of someone or as per one's wish.

Decisions are taken either by considering the practicality or by being emotional.These decisions are totally justifiable at that moment. But how fruitful the decision turns out to be will depend on time. Humans should never take any decisions in haste or emotionally. Emotional decisions help us to take the decision as per the situation at that moment and not considering the overall aspect of the situation.

Considering a situation where suppose a person wants to go for higher studies to some other country. Analysing his current financial might force him to drop the plan and continue to work for family prospects. The person might consider his family as his priority and drop the plan for higher studies. This decision can be considered as an emotional decision. But if the thinks about this decision practically then he might although have to face a lot of issues for the coming few years, but he can be assured of a fruitful life ahead.But this opportunity might not come again to him. So few years later he cant cry for his decisions.Thus, considering any situation human can have decision either ways practically or emotional. They should always think an overall point before deciding to any point.

Humans live a very short life.And their entire life they spend making decisions. Some decisions might turn out to be lucky some might land him in trouble.Later on one should not deny those decisions as poor makers because it was that time he thought of taking a decisions whether it was an emotional or practical.

Thus,although people make decisions in a haste they should never regret it in the future. He should then try to change the conditions if he can. Else he should accept the fact and respect the decision.

Sentence: Decisions can be considered as a tasks which a human takes to fulfil a requirement or something which helps them in future.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill