Governments should invest as much in the arts as they do in the military.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor

Governments should invest as much in the arts as they do in the military.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Governments runs a country.All rules,policies,investment strategy or financial prospects are decided by the government of the country. Thus,one can say a country's future depends to an extent on the government and how it represents or foresees its country in few years down the lane.

Government plans the growth of all sector of the society from education to security to foreign trade relationships. One of the most major area of investment for any country is its military power. Military are normally of three type army,navy and air force fighters. Military protects a country from other countries ceasing or attack.

Military forces are continuously trying to develop new science related to rockets for long distance attacks or underground marines or super fast fighter planes or super facial powers. The more this kinds of things are developed the more the country is said to be secured from different countries air force.

Government also invests in other domains apart from military. These may be related to infrastructure,arts,economy,transport. After all, a countries growth depends on the overall factor rather than a single. However, I believe that a major investment should be done on military growth of a particular country rather than arts or transport. This is believed in the context because military protects a country from all diversity or situations or crisis.

Arts are the representation of artistian ideas. Arts such as the paintings of Mona Lisa,or worlds expensive painting by Jackson Pollock though represents the countries talent but it is more or less the people who made them. Arts or artists who make beautiful embroidery dresses also helps in economy growth of the country as people from different country are interested in buying them and thus creating diversity. But investing as much in arts as much in military is not a good option.

If a country gets in war terms with other country its not going to be the arts or diversity of the country which will protect it but the military power developed and the military who will put their life affront for all their country men to protect them.The technology or military powers helps a country to overcome the crisis. For ex. when India and Pakistan had a war,it was the military of two countries who clashed and not the arts or traditions of the country.

Thus, although the government should plan or invest in all sectors of society like arts but a major source or priority should be the military sector.

Governments runs a country
Government runs a country

Sentence: The more this kinds of things are developed the more the country is said to be secured from different countries air force.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and kinds
Suggestion: Refer to countries and air

Sentence: After all, a countries growth depends on the overall factor rather than a single.
Suggestion: Refer to countries and growth

Sentence: Arts such as the paintings of Mona Lisa,or worlds expensive painting by Jackson Pollock though represents the countries talent but it is more or less the people who made them.
Suggestion: Refer to countries and talent

Sentence: Arts are the representation of artistian ideas.
Error: artistian Suggestion: artisan

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 421 while No. of Different Words: 205