The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company. "According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in an

The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company.

"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actually increased during the past year. Clearly, the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough of our prospective viewers. Thus, the problem lies not with the quality of our movies but with the public's lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available. Super Screen should therefore allocate a greater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising."

Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation.

The writer of this analytical piece has drawn the optimistic conclusion from disjointed and incomplete data, that super screen should allocate a grater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising gave them a more reviewer.

Author in this argument claim that according to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movie than in any other year. And yet percentage of positive reviewer were increase. But author did not mention that in which region or area this survey was made. Whether it was made in rural area where lake of interest in watching films and it might be possible that the region have fewer theater. Then the report outcome of report was probably less than the past year. And it might be possible that in particular year less movie of that production were released compare to any other year.

Secondly, it could be possible that the movie which was release was appealing to one certain genre. For instance, "fast and furious" movie, it has action, cars, hot models and everything that appeal most of the youth and the movie like "fault in our star" appeal to matured people. So, it could not totally depended on the review of a few reviewers.

In addition, it would possible that the movie was a art film. It could have the quality in contents but it could not generate a more interest in the people. And further more there were no evidence that the movie was best in quality.

In general, it may be said that the author has failed to make a convincing argument because of complete absence of statistical data that that super screen should allocate a grater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising gave them a more reviewer. It was based on vapid observation that are likely to be implausible.

Author in this argument claim that
Author in this argument claims that

that the region have fewer theater.
that the region has fewer theaters.

were released compare to any other year.
were released compared to any other years.

the movie which was release was appealing to one certain genre
the movie which was released was appealing to one certain genre

it could not totally depended on the review
it could not totally depend on the review

It was based on vapid observation that are likely to be
It was based on vapid observation that is likely to be

argument 1 -- not OK