According to a recent report by our marketing department during the past year fewer people attended Super Screen produced movies than in any other year And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actual

In the augument, the author attributes fewer people watched Super Screen-produced movies to the lack of publiuc awareness, and suggests to allocate more budget on advertising. However, some questions should be addressed before the author proves the validity of the augument.

To begin with, the author assumes that the decline of number of people attended movies is a consequence of movie production company itself. However, some questions should be address to substantiate this argument. Is the context of the whole industry become demoral? Due to the pandemic, countless people lose their jobs. Unemployed people are worry about how to sustain their life without income, so spend money on entertainment could sharply decline. In addition, is there any other
form of entertainment has thrived recently? As the development of Internet industrial, people more and more enjoy watch short videos on their mobile phones instead of going to cinema. For instance, Tiktok attracks million of teenagers, and even be discribed as super addictive. Within these conditions, the need of movies would be reduced. Therefore, answering the the aforementioned questions might more defensibly reinforce the conclusion and the whole argument.

Furthermore, although the social environment remain consistent, can reviewers represent the public? As reviewers are professional, comparing to public, they may focus more on the narrative techniques used in the movies. But most of people who cannot understand such complicated techniques pay more attention to the story itself. As a result, the reviewers and other audiances may have completly different criteria to movies. In this case, despite the advertisment reaching the public, the outcome could be the same. Hence, answering this question could enhence the argument.

Although the conclusion that increasing of advertising will benefit the cinema is comprehensible, some questions should be addressed before the author validates the argument. Had the author delivered more answer to the questions, the conclusion and the argument might be more defensible.