All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children s schools Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing and s

Should all parents be required to volunteer time to their children's schools?
A Recent scientific study showed that a good parenting will often result in sowing
seeds of greater temperament and habits on to their children. Some people may argue
that parents volunteering mandatory to schools afflict burden and stress onto the
parents. while, others may argue by saying that parenting improves the lives of the
family altogether. On evaluating both the sides, I feel that parents should be requested
to volunteer to their children's school not mandatory but on a request since they do
have their busy jobs and life to take care of.

To Begin, Parents spending some time onto the children will inflict them to feel secure
more confident, and, be productive on their academic activities and other curricular activities
as well. Let us consider a children who plays soccer match for instance. The child who
comes to the match with his parent will certainly feel confident that there is someone who
believes in him more than anybody. Observing their children in the field will also help parents
to evaluate their children's weakness and strength. This will lead parents to help their
children to rectify their mistakes they have made in the field. Thus overall, parents on spending
time with their children will boost the ability of children and will make him to believe in achieving
greater heights.

Secondly, Parents on spending time with their progeny will ease out the relation between parents
and their children. A study showed that parents should at least spend 2 hours of speaking with
their children in a day. Sometimes lack of spending the time with their children will result in a
misunderstanding of their parents by their children. An ingrown habit that has been watered and
grown from the childhood till the adulthood will determine the temperament of a child. A child
who is an introvert, is happened to be so not by random pick; There is some reason to it. A reason
that points to the way in which he was brought by none other than his parents. Same is the reason
for children who does felony or grave crime. This all examples points to the fact that parents
on spending good quality time with their children will soften their characters in a good way and
make a good citizen out of them.

Some may argue by stating that making parents to spend time in their children school mandatorily
will unnecessarily put burden onto their parents. I genuinely, concord with this statement that
parents should not be mandated but requested to spend time on their children school. As we all
know parenting is a tough job to do and they do as well have their own work pressure and some other
activities they like on their own.

To conclude, Parents by spending time in their children school will do nothing but benefit their
children by boosting their academic, co-curricular performance, and also, their confidence. Since parents
also doesn't have enough time every single day of their life they can be requested to volunteer at whatever
time they feel comfortable. Thus by requesting them to volunteer will ease the burden on them. A good time
with their children will also establishes a nice family nexus between parents and their children.