In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should be required to step down after five years.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and s

In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should be required to step down after five years.
Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Leaders help to shape the building blocks of every society through making of policies and the implementation of such policies. Some policies could be seen as the idea of one man and although might be very good for the society, will be shutdown as soon as the initiator steps down from power, thereby not allowing the institution to reap the full dividend of such policies. Political, educational and governmental institutions therefore, should promote a longer term for its leaders to enable them nurture the policies and projects they initiated to maturity and allow the masses the benefits of such ...

Sentence: Such a balance will be the ideal tenure for the organisation rather than a generalized five-year tenure for the government of every establishment.
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre