The best test of an argument is the argument's ability to convince someone with an opposing viewpoint

An argument is said to be good enough only when, it is able to convince the opponent. The best possible way to win somebody’s favor is to include facts and figures while arguing. In this way the opponent will be clueless about what to argue and he starts paying attention towards the matter, instead of being involved in verbal spat

Religious arguments are one thing where reaching to consensus is a very difficult task. Convincing the opponent to believe other religion is a very difficult task. This holds true even for caste system, race system, where one person considers himself above than other. In this way even if he is wrong, he won’t listen to others, because this would hurt his/ her ego.

Political arguments are also one thing where convincing the opponent is not possible, even if how strong is the argument, how much facts it contain. In most democracies, elections are followed by debates to consider the commander of that country Sometimes it also depends on the qualification of the opponent, i.e. how much valid the argument is, but if it is being told by some children or some low level person, it won’t convince the other.

Therefore argument’s ability to convince other is qualified in lot of ways.

Minimum 250 words wanted.