A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

A national curriculum across the country will bring all the children to a proper level. It will set up a strong plinth for their future, and after school they can pursue any field of their choice

Most of the students are not clear what they have to pursue until they enter college. And sometimes because of family pressure they can lose the track. Maintaining the same curriculum across nation will help in reducing such malfunction. In this way each child before entering the school will be at the same level. This not only helps a child but also help in shaping the future of the country pretty well.

Some may argue that the countries like India which is so diverse in nature and where within 5 km the language changes, it’s very difficult to maintain the same curriculum across nation. Instead of forcing same curriculum, authorities should mandate the important subjects like Maths, Physics & Chemistry, History, Geography, and rest can be determined as per the region.

Same national curriculum will help the student to thrive anywhere across the country, and in case of some adversities if he/ she need to move to some different location it won’t be hard for him/ her to understand the subjects and cope up with other students.

Maintaining the same curriculum will not only help the students in their school life, but it can be helpful in college too. Most often it has been seen that a major field has its roots in the curriculum only. Henceforth it would be easier for a student to grasp it perfectly.

In a country like US, government put a lot of stress on maintaining a national curriculum and following it stringently. Thus the requirement of having same national curriculum requirement can’t be neglected, and it is the responsibility of government to maintain it.
<!--break-->

For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.