Essay topics: The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition
The best method to educate a person to be an extraordinary leader, especially in government, industry or other important fields which can make big influences on country's fate is a controversial issue. Some people suggest to instill a sense of cooperation from on the outset instead of competition. But in my point of view, both of them should be evaluated equally and implemented coordinately and reciprocally.
First of all, fair competition without hostile attitude can be good opportunities for individuals to explore and enhance their capacity. Through the process of competing, a person will learn lessons about their faults, weaknesses and strengths to perfect himself. For example, in any educational system, from Western to Eastern, the students are always ranked in the class and school. Relying on that, the students can know their position comparing with the others and motivate themselves to study harder. Even though, sometimes the ranking can make students too haunted by scores and position, thus sense of cooperation should be enhanced at the same time.
Moreover, competition in some cases can increase cooperation more strongly and durably. Olympics game is one example. At the beginning, the game was took place in order to show human piety to god and laud the fairness in Greek but afterwards it became popular and spread over the world. That game is golden opportunity for all athletic to make friends, exchange experiences and improve camaraderie with international peers.
In summary, no one can deny the necessity of educating sense of cooperation for young people in leadership, yet it should be corporate with competition because it's patent that both of action can go parallel and achieve better result.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 day 14 hours ago||ritvii||58||Read full essay|
|1 day 21 hours ago||prashanthreddya||58||Read full essay|
|3 days 1 hour ago||kexyu||83||Read full essay|
|3 days 9 hours ago||biodun_b||58||Read full essay|
|4 days 1 hour ago||kkkk_kkkk||58||Read full essay|
|4 days 20 hours ago||akchamp||50||Read full essay|
|5 days 12 hours ago||Rida Rajani||83||Read full essay|
|5 days 18 hours ago||LGI||75||Read full essay|
|6 days 19 hours ago||Pushkar A Pandit||50||Read full essay|
|6 days 20 hours ago||gre_gre_gre||54||Read full essay|
- Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (72.5)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition (75)
- The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend."Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work (72.5)
- Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in mon (66.6667)
- Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years. Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. Write a response in which you discuss the exten (83.3333)
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni (75)
- Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you a (86.6667)
- Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns (90)
- Personal statement for MSc.Finance in Rennes 1, France. (97.5)
- Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s (90)