The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition
The best method to educate a person to be an extraordinary leader, especially in government, industry or other important fields which can make big influences on country's fate is a controversial issue. Some people suggest to instill a sense of cooperation from on the outset instead of competition. But in my point of view, both of them should be evaluated equally and implemented coordinately and reciprocally.
First of all, fair competition without hostile attitude can be good opportunities for individuals to explore and enhance their capacity. Through the process of competing, a person will learn lessons about their faults, weaknesses and strengths to perfect himself. For example, in any educational system, from Western to Eastern, the students are always ranked in the class and school. Relying on that, the students can know their position comparing with the others and motivate themselves to study harder. Even though, sometimes the ranking can make students too haunted by scores and position, thus sense of cooperation should be enhanced at the same time.
Moreover, competition in some cases can increase cooperation more strongly and durably. Olympics game is one example. At the beginning, the game was took place in order to show human piety to god and laud the fairness in Greek but afterwards it became popular and spread over the world. That game is golden opportunity for all athletic to make friends, exchange experiences and improve camaraderie with international peers.
In summary, no one can deny the necessity of educating sense of cooperation for young people in leadership, yet it should be corporate with competition because it's patent that both of action can go parallel and achieve better result.
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni 73
- 113. Claim: The surest indicator of a great nation is not the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists.Reason: The surest indicator of a great nation is actually the welfare of all its people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to w 95
- Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in mon 55
- Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 73
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition 75
Sentence: At the beginning, the game was took place in order to show human piety to god and laud the fairness in Greek but afterwards it became popular and spread over the world.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to was and took
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 4.0 out of 6
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 13 15
No. of Words: 276 350
No. of Characters: 1423 1500
No. of Different Words: 179 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.076 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.156 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.858 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 111 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 84 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 56 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 38 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 21.231 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 8.622 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.538 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.321 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.544 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.048 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5