The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and support

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position

While praising is important in education, completely ignoring negative one is not good. I completely disagree with the recommendation.

Frist, criticizing the negative actions is necessary for children to distinguish between the good will and wrongdoing because "to err is human", no one can know to do all the good thing or do everything good from beginning. The awareness that good actions would be praised while bad actions are criticized would be the most accurate standards for a child to know what is good and what is bad.

Second, condemning wrongdoing will discourage people from doing evil will because it is social unacceptable, and vice versa, if the wrongdoing is ignored, people will be lured into doing as wrongdoing is likely to bring about your benefits at the expense of others . For example, in present time, sexually harassments of girls is becoming epidemic in Egypt and some Middle East countries because most molesters have been got away with their crime without justice and victims, women, have been claimed to be responsible due to unnecessary going out and evoking bad evil from men.

However, the recommendation may be good in the situation when you dealing with delicate children who are shy and timid. In this circumstance, praising positive actions and ignoring minute negative ones would be necessary to boost their confidence while the continuous emphasis on their bad side of actions will embed the thought that they are good for nothing. For example, I have one little brothers at home and his three strict sisters of him, including I, had always too strict to him: we lose our temper to whatever his tiny wrongdoings. Overtime, we realized that he became shier and lose confidence in himself. In this case, in my opinion, adopting the above recommendation, but only minute negative actions rather than serious one should be ignored, would be the best to restore his confidence and make him more open to us again.

In conclusion, praising positive action always get its merit in education but completing ignoring the negative actions would do more harm than benefit since both praising and criticizing are necessary for children to distinguish good will from devil one as well as to encourage people doing good things rather than bad things.