Essay topics: Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.
Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.
A valuable asset is the one can generate practical, profitable and outstanding result to help an individual succeed. Both imagination and experience are considered to that treasured assets. However, depend on different fields, positions and contexts, imagination or experience will play a more important role. Thus, it is very subjective and one-sided to say that imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.
It's undeniable that if we just follow existing experiences and trails without imagining and going beyond the conventional practices, there is no innovation and invention. For example, the people living in the 15th century had had no experience of flying to the sky, but Leona ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 weeks 17 hours ago||Dona Shin||62||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||wogns030609||58||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||wogns030609||50||Read full essay|
|4 months 21 hours ago||Alfonso||54||Read full essay|
|4 months 22 hours ago||Alfonso||58||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 day ago||devjoshi||50||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 day ago||devjoshi||58||Read full essay|
|7 months 5 days ago||Gh.Ne||54||Read full essay|
|7 months 2 weeks ago||Gh.Ne||50||Read full essay|
|11 months 3 weeks ago||SamiraKh||51.5||Read full essay|
- Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (72.5)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition (75)
- The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend."Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work (72.5)
- Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in mon (66.6667)
- Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years. Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. Write a response in which you discuss the exten (83.3333)
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni (75)
- Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you a (86.6667)
- Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns (90)
- Personal statement for MSc.Finance in Rennes 1, France. (97.5)
- Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s (90)