Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.
Success is the chief goal for any student. However, many students face a lot of troubles because they don't know how to achieve their own success. Educational institutes should arm their students with the means that enable them to overcome these troubles and reach success.
The educational process is one of the vital infrastructures for any country. It shapes the minds which will build the future. For that, the quality of the educational process is an utter challenge standing in front of the society. The successful education doesn't include only solid curriculum of math, science, history and languages but also is keen on teaching the students how to translate these objects into means of success and how to get the ultimate benefit of the different experiences they read about during their study. The essence of the educational process lies in the ability of the students to use this education in their real life and achieve success in their jobs.
Putting the students on the right way is, with no doubt, the main responsibility of the educational institutes. Students spend most of their time in their schools before they move into their careers. Consequently, the effect of the educational institutes on their students is the biggest. The educational institutes should save specialized programs for that aim. These programs should concentrate only on teaching the students how to think in their future. The factors they should think about before deciding which way to take should be included in these programs. Difficulties, challenges, duties and rights should be well understood by every student. In addition, these programs should bear the responsibility of discovering the talents, helping them to get benefit of their talents and introducing them to the society. Availability of such programs will take the hands of the students to their own success.
In light of the above, we can say that taking a step toward the future is a difficult mission for any student. Educational institute should ease this mission for their students.
- The following was posted on an Internet real estate discussion site. "Of the two leading real estate firms in our townï¿½Adams Realty and Fitch Realtyï¿½Adams is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents. In contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom wo 70
- Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain. 80
- During the past year, Alta Manufacturing had thirty percent more on-the-job accidents than nearby Panoply Industries, where the work shifts are one hour shorter than ours. Experts believe that a significant contributing factor in many on-the-job accidents 90
- 140) Some items (such as clothes or furniture) can be made by hand or by machine. Which do you prefer - items made by hand or items made by machine? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice. Read 83
- The following is a recommendation from the Board of Directors of Monarch Books."We recommend that Monarch Books open a café in its store. Monarch, having been in business at the same location for more than twenty years, has a large customer base because i 77
No. of Different Words: 159 200
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 4.0 out of 6
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 19 15
No. of Words: 334 450
No. of Characters: 1678 1500
No. of Different Words: 159 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.275 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.024 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.728 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 119 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 98 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 60 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 35 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17.579 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 9.092 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.316 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.341 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.508 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.127 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5