Essay topics: Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.
Formal education at every society has certain responsibility to rear students in a right way in order to become appropriate members of society. So it sets particular objects which might have seemed that student’s minds and spirits will be limited. While one of main duties of formal education is that providing students with the golden opportunity to have equal method of learning.
In some education systems, students enforce to follow certain resources to learn special majors and their teachers induce them to memorize the content of boring books instead of illustrate their creativity. For example, education systems in developing countries like Iran are very different from those in developed countries like Norway. Teachers in Iran put students under tremendous pressure to do their homework and restrain student’s minds with solving difficult math problems based on certain solutions. They have to tolerate stressful situations in their schools and prepare themselves for their entrance exams for going to university. The most proportion of Iranian students does not have enough time to be free for themselves and do any things that they want which have profound impact on their future life.
While students who live in developed countries like Norway, do not have any stress for their exams and their education systems devote particular time to educate them how find their abilities and use them in a right way. Although their formal education set distinguished principles for its students, there are decent courses for students to learn specific skills like being creative. Students are taught how to use these kinds of abilities in their free time which helps them to be eminent entrepreneurships in their later life. These kinds of formal educations in developed countries make an effort to discover their student’s talents through setting them free during their education life.
In addition, formal educations in developed countries take key factors into account when they want to set their long term vision in order to rear right persons for their societies. They pay utmost attention to their students mind and allow them to use their mind for solving problems. For instance, students would be able free in their classrooms and find new solutions for their math problems instead of copying their teacher answers. Their formal educations adopt flexible strategy to teach their students and are far from those are implemented in developing countries.
In conclusion, the purpose of formal education is guidance students to find their interesting majors so it has certain rules to improve student’s talents. The most percentage of formal education systems in developing countries tend to adopt boring and difficult strategy in order to limit student’s minds and destroy their talents which is different from strategies implemented in formal education systems in developed countries. At developed countries formal education make a balance between running its own principles and setting students free.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||sujoy||50||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||Persian Moonlight||83||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||kevlarpeng||66||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||KarinaShine||66||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Rwbyyy||83||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 3 days ago||Anoyn_1110||66||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 5 days ago||Reaz||66||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 16 hours ago||baileys||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 5 hours ago||Amber Li||83||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 days ago||Lutfor Rahman Rony||66||Read full essay|
- Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past. (66.3636)
- Integrated tpo (75)
- Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past. (48)
- Integrated, TPO 25 (90)
- It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ jobs. Agree or disagree? (81.4286)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job. (73.3333)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are. (70)
- agree or disagree: Teachers should not make their political or social views know to students in classroom. (88.3333)
- Agree or disagree?Successful persons try new things and taking risks, rather than only doing things and what already know how to do well. (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news resources. (90)