Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.

I agree with the view that government should focus more on current problems than the future problems. In order to live a prosperous life in future, it is necessary that our current issues get solved.

There are so many issues which need to be taken care of. The most critical issue being poverty. 60%people of our country are poor and the percent is also increasing annually. Unemployment is the second most critical issue of our country. People are losing jobs because of recession and other kinds of depressions. Corruption, the worst problem faced by our country. The entire system has become corrupt. Our country, in fact, has the maximum corrupt officials compared to other nations. This is indeed a matter of shame. Illiteracy is also a biggest issue where a child is not even given primary education and this leads to child labour. There are so many current issues that need to be taken care of and needs to be solved. If not solved, then these issues would just pile up and our future generations will be living a very difficult life.

I agree that the future problems also need to be taken care of. Like implementing plans for availability of water for future. But the present generation itself are suffering from such issues. Our future development programs involve introducing metro rails, making cities into Shanghai, etc. But all these are developments are just making our life luxurious. I agree that such commercialization is also important but not at the cost of current issues.

Concluding, I would just like to say that future developments are required but solving the major current issues is more essential. One needs to fulfill the basic needs to make the future prosperous.

Sentence: Illiteracy is also a biggest issue where a child is not even given primary education and this leads to child labour.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and biggest

You need to write the essays with more words and more compound sentences.