If a goal is worthy then any means taken to attain it are justifiable Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing and supporting your

We all have goals. When you trying to achieve a target, it is undeniably agreed that you must sacrifice something in order to attain your goal. Students aiming good academic result would spend time in doing revision which are originally planned for entertainment and rest; researchers working on thesis publishing would put aside their time used for staying with family to concentrate on work. Although sacrificing is a must for attaining goals, it does not mean that whatever means are allowed to take for accomplishing targets as the tartic that you take might not just achieving your goal, but also bring negative side effects.

A major source of self-recognition of human comes from target achieving. Athletes feel self-satisfaction when winning a medal in a sports game; Architects feel self-accomolishment when completing the construction of a building. They all attain their goals by studying, paying tuition fee, spending time and also hard working. While these methods are all gentle and positive actions, extreme actions might bring negative drawbacks towards themselves or the society.

There are many ways to choose for students to earn high marks in an exam, such as studying hard or cheating. Obviously that cheating or copying others' works are undesired behaviours and violates exam regualtions. Although cheating might help students to gain a desirable result and to attain their goal, they might also face punishment if get caught by teachers or reported by fellow classmates.

It is hard to determine the value of accomplishing a goal. Some students might consider getting high marks in an exam is worthy to anything, while some others might feel only being the top in class is worthy enough. Therefore, it is difficult to judge how much efforts should be paid or how much sacrification should be made in order to achieve such goal. Moreover, if the way you choose to chase for your dream is illicit or harmful to others, what you gained might not be able to compensate the negative drawbacks, for instance, being disqualified in a game if you cheat or sending to prison if you perform corruption in an election.

Attaining goal is important, but the way that you used to achieve your aim is much more valuable and meaningful. We should consider any possible side effects before we take any means to meet your target, at least they have to be legal and safe.