Laws should not be rigid or fixed Instead they should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances times and places

I agree with the statement that it is necessary and even desirable that laws should not be rigid or fixed. Instead, they should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places. There are a lot of reasons why laws should not be rigid or fixed. I believe that the two reasons are to provide satisfaction lives for their people, pay attention to an emergency situation that their people may get involved in.

One reason for my fundamental agreement with the statement is that the emergency situation that people can face in their lives. Our society has witnessed people who suffered from rigid or fixed laws. Imagine the wife of someone having a heart attack and she needs to visit a doctor as soon as possible, if her husband wants to take her to hospital, he may negligible some laws about traffic to survive his wife, therefore, the government should be defined flexible laws.

Another reason why I essentially agree with the statement is that people's satisfaction. Laws play an important role in human life, if people could not live comfortably in a country, they will inevitably decide to emigrate and leave that country to reach a life with flexible law. In the first place, the elites of that country cannot abide by strict laws, they try to convince the government to change laws. If these people lose out on this project, they decide to leave their country or states. A country that lacks elites people will face a serious problem.

In sum, when the government wants to determine laws for society, It should be considered flexible laws to support human life and do not restrict them. Laws that are defining for society should be flexible to human life, these laws allow people to treat systematically, be happy and enjoy living in the country where they live as well as less suffering in an emergency situation.