A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

In earlier days food, clothes and shelter were the basic necessities of people but now a days, it is not so. Education is also added to that list. Realising it in India they have even created Right to Education Act which is a basic right for every person to study. Author here claims that nation should have same curriculum until students enter college, this is not fair.

It is always better to have curriculum with different levels of difficulty because we know that IQ of all the students are not the same. Each one is talented in a different way. Some may be talented in sports, some in singing etc. We have to accept the fact that every one needs education but for the students who will be choosing sports as their carrier, is not necessary to have a depth knowledge in physics,chemistry,biology etc. If he has a basic knowledge that is sufficient for him.

For example in India, we have 3 levels of education CBSE, matriculation and stateboard. CBSE syllabus will be very tuf, it is actually for the students who have high IQ and matriculation is bit easier than CBSE and state board is easier than matriculation. If is student in his primary level of schooling indentifies his interest and passion is sports. It will be a unnecessary burden for him to study in CBSE. If we have only one curriculum then he will be left with no choice. Either he will try to study or he may quit. So students must be let to decide what curriculum they are going to study based on their interest and passion.

Education board of a nation can frame two or three boards of education. One board for highly competitive students and few other boards which has a easier syllabus. So that students will have choices. By doing so they can help the students to complete their secondary education and also allow them to excel in their carrier which they have chosen.

summing it up, Instead of having one national curriculum, they can provide choices to the students. They can decide which curriculum they can opt based on the carrier which they would like to chose.

Sentence: CBSE syllabus will be very tuf, it is actually for the students who have high IQ and matriculation is bit easier than CBSE and state board is easier than matriculation.
Error: tuf Suggestion: ?