A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

A nation should require all students to study same curriculum until they enter in the college but this step is opposing the native independence of the students, nation have to think about the other factors like interest,ability,scope of the study to make nation better.

If students study his/her interesting thing or subject than they involve completely with mind and may they obtain more score, level in that thing compare to static curriculum. Example one student likes drawing from his childhood and their parents place in school which doesn't provides the drawing subject than may he can't do his best efforts and maybe he fails in exams and moreover rigid curriculum would show diverse effect on development of new generation and that isn't good for nation for upcoming years.

It would be the case that student doesn't know all things at that age but teacher can understand the ability of students. Than after teacher can extend their ability to their best level and these students become future engineers for development, doctors for mankind, scientists for space research etc. Students would become unique in their fields and make impossible to possible things.

However, Writer has a point. How to check the child ability, how to compare them with one level, than same curriculum is useful at that time. At college admission time if they haven't studied the same topics in their childhood than in entrance exam some of them have to face difficulties and in future at some extend they may face problem. So, for fair competition when they leave school.

In conclusion, a nation should not stick to the uniform study curriculum but have to mold according to the students to help students.

Sentence: If students study his/her interesting thing or subject than they involve completely with mind and may they obtain more score, level in that thing compare to static curriculum.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?