A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college

Students need to learn the fundamentals before entering college, therefore for most students, it is essential to study the same national cirriculum. However, for students who are outstanding and specilaizes in a certain field of study, it is important that the government put extra effort into teaching them so they could become someone of great use in the future.
As a student, it is imperative that they know the basic things so they can live independently and function normally after they enter society. Therefore, requiring students to study the same national curriculum ensures that the students know what they need to learn. For example, without learning mathematics, one cannot calculate properly whan purchasing goods. If one doesn't study law and moral of the society, they might violate it accidentally and even go astray.
In addition, it is an easier task for the government to organize the test for entering college since students study the same cirriculum. For the teachers, they will have a clear guide regarding what to teach in order to help their students through the test; while as for students, they won't have to worry that what they are studying isn't enough for dealing with the test due the vast amount of knowledge in the universe.
Some people may argue that if all students study the same cirriculum, it is a limitation of their creativity and intelligence. It is like a cage that breeds animals and forces them to go through the same routine. However, it is not feasible for every school to have different cirriculum that suits the different talents of each student. Various classes means hiring more teachers and requires more location for containing the students. Then the school would have to increase the budget and build larger campus. Since public schools are already struggling to earn money, and private school have a high fee that might scare parents away if the school tries to increase it, it is impossible for the school to do so.
Nevertheless, talented students should still be taken care of. They meant unlimited potential and is the hope for improvement of human beings. They should be sent to special schools meant for them, so that they are gathered and can learn from each other. Meanwhile, schools for most students woudn't have to spend extra money to find teachers for them.
In conclusion, it is important that most students undergo the same national cirriculum to ensure they learn the fundamentals. Meanwhile, students with special talents should be specially taken care of by providing specialized teaching enviornment.