People who are the most deeply committed to an idea or policy are also the most critical of it Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In devel

People who are the most deeply committed to an idea or policy are also the most critical of it.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

People who are the most devote them self to an idea or policy also the most critical of it. It is obvious that who ever deeply committed to an idea, they are also criticize their idea or work to get better result. Every try or every new idea to support prior one they always in the term of questionize their work an idea. I agree with the statement that not only history but also our generation has these kind of people.

When we look at past, we can see a lot of thinker, inventor, committed people who were deeply focus on their idea. Albert Einstein, Graham Bell, Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison, these are inventor the first come to my mind. We all know that Before the invention of bulb, Edison tries his examination a hundred thousand times, but he never gave up. Because he committed an idea, and he is the most critical one to his own idea. In this manner these people are successful, the more critical their self the more success is on their work. Our generation has also many people who most deeply committed their idea like Steve Jobs, when we look at his career, he humbled over and over but he never quit to criticize himself. Now we all using these people invention, how much effort they showed in the past how much we know all of them.

Moreover, all these people was seen crazy in their time, most of them rejected by their society, even they were sometimes punished because of their ideas. But all these criticizes only forced these genius people to commit more to think more. Their ideas and was getting more sharp with every critical. When I see these people, I found them really strong. This is really hard work, they committed their self on the other hand a lot of people criticize them. Thus, this is the proof of how criticize their self. Their criticism was much more than the other people hence they were so successful. Otherwise if they listened garrulous criticism they never be finished their idea and work.

There is another way to look at this too, some people may think that the more commitment to an idea and policy creates more unreliable person, like some of the politicians. When we look at them, most of them like to get more and more favor instead of criticism. However, these politicians are from the commitment, and far from the hard work, that is the reason they can not stand on criticism. Moreover, we can not agree that these people are the most deeply committed to an idea or policy, these are only representative of the some specific group, only a talker not a doer.

In conclusion, the real deeply committed to an idea or policy people has always come to world, and they found most vital idea or work as a result of their devoutness to an idea or policy. They criticized their self more than anyone to get the best result.

Sentence: Every try or every new idea to support prior one they always in the term of questionize their work an idea.
Description: The word try is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to try

Sentence: Now we all using these people invention, how much effort they showed in the past how much we know all of them.
Suggestion: Refer to people and invention

Sentence: Thus, this is the proof of how criticize their self.
Description: The fragment how criticize their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace criticize with critical