The purpose of higher education is to prepare students for the future, but classen students are at a serious disadvantage in the competition for post-college employment due to the university's burdensome breadth requirements. classen's job placement rate

The purpose of higher education is to prepare students for the future, but classen students are at a serious disadvantage in the competition for post-college employment due to the university's burdensome breadth requirements. classen's job placement rate is substantially lower than placement rates of many top-ranked schools. classen students would be more attractive to employers if they had more time to take advanced courses in their specialty, rather than being required to spend fifteen percent of their time at classen taking courses outside of their subject area. we demand, therefore, that the university abandon or drastically cut back on its breadth requirements.

Analyse and Suggest any additional kind of evidence to reinforce the argument.

As per the given argument, the classen job placement rates are substantially lower than many of the top-ranked schools is due to the classen students are mandated to take courses outside their subject area, which is 15% of their time. The author can strengthen the argument by providing various analysis.

Firstly, What are the employers requirement, there might be some expectation gap like lack of communication skills, analytical strengths, stage speaking etc. which are definitely not related to any field. If we analyze what the employers are seeking for then only we can come to know where to...

Sentence: However,in case the employers need advanced course knowledge, then author demands for drastically cut back the breadth of course work need to specified.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and specified

Sentence: But he didn't mentioned the number of companies visiting there for the placements.
Description: The fragment t mentioned the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace mentioned with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: If the top ranked school is getting 100 companies in a year for placement whereas classen is only visited by 40 then there is a serious communication gap in placement comittee and companies, Which can be reduced by inviting more companies instead of changing course work.
Error: comittee Suggestion: committee