scientific theories which most people consider as fact almost invariably prove to be inaccurate Thus one shud look upon any information described as factual with skepticism since it may well be proven false in the future Write an essy in which u take a

Author argues that scientific theories which holds to be fact , sometimes undergo modifications and then proven inaccurate. Therefore one should look at upon information stated to be fact with skepticism .scientific theories are generated through observable facts and tend to be modified after being tested by a different scientist

Theories that are already proven to be fact undergo modifications after much years of postulations because scientist carry out test on different studies to improve its effectiveness without being skeptical there will be no development in every part of the world for example charles Darwin in his postulations stated that atom are the smallest unit of life and it is indivisible in nature but after much research it was proven to be wrong that atoms are actually divisible and consists of protons neutrons and electrons.

Furthermore the description of the globe as a flat surface and later as spherical but later scientist tend to modify and postulate that the earth geoid and not spherical in shape supported by the cause of night and day

Finally theories tends to be modified to make it more effective .facts been proven wrong doesn't make the theory to be a failure rather it improves its authenticity and makes it to address scientific issues concerned with it.

In conclusion the arguement that one should be skeptical about scientific assertions makes one to think in a more innovative way of improving the effectiveness of the already proven theory, skepticism is a good virtue for every scientist .