Some people believe that our ever increasing use of technology significantly reduces our opportunities for human interaction Other people believe that technology provides us with new and better ways to communicate and connect with one another

Some people believe that our ever-increasing use of technology significantly reduces our opportunities for human interaction. Other people believe that technology provides us with new and better ways to communicate and connect with one another.

Technology is the sole requirement for human existence in today's competitive world. Without technical advancements, it will be near to impossible to survive in today's modern world. Each activity of ours is mandated by technology which creeps into all of our lives in some form or the other. Whether techology enhances or depreciates the ways in which we communicate is a contentious issue. Technological advancements have gone a long way in creating new forms of communication, which fare far better than the traditional face to face communication.

First of all, technology helps us in connecting people located at various parts of the world. Without social networking sites like Facebook, today's youth will be at a standstill; they will be no different than those who existed a decade back. Since social networking does not require face-to-face interaction, people from different parts of the world unite in a common platform. Consequently, this form of communication helps in students interacting with their potential employers and getting job offers; these days, the whole phase of recruitment has changed to online, primarily because of social networking. Because, they eliminate the need to travel, this form of communication is mutually beneficial for the interviewer as well as the interviewee. Moreover, these sites help parents to connect to their wards who stay abroad for studies or other reasons. Thus, technological advancements like social networking, bring the whole world before us, in the form of social networking sites.

Moreover, use of technology is predominant in emergency cases in that, it saves the lives of the people, who are at the brink of their death. For instance, incase of accidents, mobile phones can be used to call the nearby ambulance and do the necessary service. Similarly, when we need to intimate an information to a person, and if it is an exigent situation, then we resort to short text messages. These messages have made the delivery of information to a person possible, even if he is involved in a meeting or some important commitment. Thus, by effectively utilizing technical wonders, we can deliver right information to the right person at the right time. All these things happen in tandem, solely attributed to the use of technology.

Furthermore, communication between teachers and students has grown manifold, primarily because of the use of technology. Now students can participate in online doubt-clearing sessions organised by their tutors. Thus, the interaction between the tutors and students is facilitated and encouraged. Moreover, education through video-conferencing is in vogue today. Sites like coursera, provide the lectures of eminent professors from Stanford, free of cost to students available to worldwide and specialized sessions at subsidized costs. Therefore, standard education can be guaranteed to a wide range of people and effective learning through interaction is possible by effectively making use of online features.

Above all, the developments in science have resulted in great incorporations into the technical devices. For instance, we can decipher whether a person is lying, by means of examining his voice modulation through means of cellphones. These kinds of devices, take communication to another extent, wherein application of scientific concepts will enrich our communication and make them more reliable and effective.

Some may argue that the opportunities for human interaction are curtailed because of advancements in technology. They attribute their statement to the fact that, humans do not involve in face-to-face interaction. But, this claim is shattered by the new upcoming developments, some of them including: video conferencing, answering calls in mobile phones by means of 4G technology etc... As technology evolves, it will even create a form of communication in future, which exactly resembles direct interaction with other people. When it happens, communication will transcend boundaries and people will not at all need to move out of their seats.

All in all, technology connects people over distance, help in rendering proper student-teacher interaction, instant communication during emergencies and leads to saving time needed to travel. While there is a view that direct interaction is not possible, they are indirectly made possible through developing advancements. Hence, technology plays a vital role in the communication process and it is a prerequisite for effective communication.

Sentence: All in all, technology connects people over distance, help in rendering proper student-teacher interaction, instant communication during emergencies and leads to saving time needed to travel.
Description: The fragment , help in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with helps

Sentence: Whether techology enhances or depreciates the ways in which we communicate is a contentious issue.
Error: techology Suggestion: technology

Sentence: For instance, incase of accidents, mobile phones can be used to call the nearby ambulance and do the necessary service.
Error: incase Suggestion: in case

Sentence: Now students can participate in online doubt-clearing sessions organised by their tutors.
Error: doubt-clearing Suggestion: doubt clearing
Error: organised Suggestion: organized