Essay topics: 113. Claim: The surest indicator of a great nation is not the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists.
Reason: The surest indicator of a great nation is actually the welfare of all its people.
Admittedly, general social welfare is one of the most important factors affecting the quality of vast majority of people in any nation. National leaders and policy makers should be concerned with allotting limited resources to satisfy their people to sustain the society. Therefore, one can argue that the welfare is one of the indicators measuring the greatness of a nation. However, it is doubtful to conclude that the social welfare is the surest indicator of a great nation. Because (1) high quality of welfare does not automatically guarantee the excellence of a nation, and (2) there are more reliable indicator we should consider.
First of all, there are despicable governments which provid ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Gh.Ne||66||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Gh.Ne||79||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 days ago||a734547007||66||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||urvangP||0||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||flowerft2007||66||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||EugeneDubinchuk||60||Read full essay|
|3 years 5 months ago||someguy89||73.33329999999999||Read full essay|
|4 years 3 weeks ago||siamakd||90||Read full essay|
|5 years 6 months ago||Chukky||95||Read full essay|
|6 years 7 months ago||aschocolate||95||Read full essay|
- 44. Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished. (93.33329999999999)
- 34. The vice president of human resources at Climpson Industries sent the following recommendation to the company's president."In an effort to improve our employees' productivity, we should implement electronic monitoring of employees' Internet use from t (80)
- 105. Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes. (70)
- (Amended)132. The following appeared in a letter to the school board in the town of Centerville."All students should be required to take the driver's education course at Centerville High School. In the past two years, several accidents in and around Cente (80)
- 132. The following appeared in a letter to the school board in the town of Centerville."All students should be required to take the driver's education course at Centerville High School. In the past two years, several accidents in and around Centerville ha (80)
- (Amended)6. The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of Quiot Manufacturing. "During the past year, Quiot Manufacturing had 30 percent more on-the-job accidents than at the nearby Panoply Industries plant, where the work shifts are one hour (70)
- 6. The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of Quiot Manufacturing."During the past year, Quiot Manufacturing had 30 percent more on-the-job accidents than at the nearby Panoply Industries plant, where the work shifts are one hour shorter th (50)
- 5. A recently issued twenty-year study on headaches suffered by the residents of Mentia investigated the possible therapeutic effect of consuming salicylates. Salicylates are members of the same chemical family as aspirin, a medicine used to treat headach (50)
- 4. The following memorandum is from the business manager of Happy Pancake House restaurants."Recently, butter has been replaced by margarine in Happy Pancake House restaurants throughout the southwestern United States. This change, however, has had little (86.66670000000001)
- Highway safety13. In an attempt to improve highway safety, Prunty County last year lowered its speed limit from 55 to 45 miles per hour on all county highways. But this effort has failed: the number of accidents has not decreased, and, based on reports by (60)