An ailing patient should have easy access to his or her doctor’s record of treating similarly afflicted patients. Through gaining such access, the ailing patient may better determine whether the doctor is competent to treat that medical condition.

Doctors are treated as God in our world. So, it right for an ailing paitent to have access to the doctor record of treating similiar type of disease with with patient is sufferin, and thus developing a sence of confidence.

Many patient doesn't follow doctor advice as they think the he/she will not able to cure disease, but access to records of what type of disease have been treated before by the doctor, the paitent will take the advice of the doctor serious which will result to better treatment. For instance, a patient suffering Migrane will search for a doctor who has treated the same problem before. If the patient don't know whether he has treated a same type of problem before he will not be able to judge whether the medication given by the doctor will be effective or not. So, he will not develop a sence of security that the prescribed medication will cure him/her or not. As said Half of the disease get resolved if thought that it will be resolved.

Moreover, with the available record, patient can go through doctor's record of what disease has treated and can decide whether to get treated by this doctor or find a new one.For instance a patentient suffering for a Kindney stone can search for the doctor who has treated the same problem earlier and can directly go to him/her rather than going to another doctor who will in trun refer to the other doctor who has treated the same problem and thus saving both time and money and most important a persons life. This However, it may be possible that the medication given to the oter patient will be applicable to all, as the medication depends on various condition such as allergies, diabities etc. For instance, a patient suffering from heart disease but also having allerigies or may not have similar problem even though the symptoms are same. In that condition the same doctor who has treated that problem will not be able to treat this problem and the judgement made by the patient may get injurious to his life.

Hence, it the descrection of the patient to follow the record. As it is possible that the patient is not not qualified to take the decision.

If the patient don't know
If the patient doesn't know

Sentence: Hence, it the descrection of the patient to follow the record.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to it and the

Sentence: As it is possible that the patient is not not qualified to take the decision.
Description: The fragment not not contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: So, it right for an ailing paitent to have access to the doctor record of treating similiar type of disease with with patient is sufferin, and thus developing a sence of confidence.
Error: sufferin Suggestion: suffering
Error: paitent Suggestion: patient
Error: similiar Suggestion: similar
Error: sence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Many patient doesn't follow doctor advice as they think the he/she will not able to cure disease, but access to records of what type of disease have been treated before by the doctor, the paitent will take the advice of the doctor serious which will result to better treatment.
Error: paitent Suggestion: patient

Sentence: So, he will not develop a sence of security that the prescribed medication will cure him/her or not.

Sentence: Moreover, with the available record, patient can go through doctor's record of what disease has treated and can decide whether to get treated by this doctor or find a new one.For instance a patentient suffering for a Kindney stone can search for the doctor who has treated the same problem earlier and can directly go to him/her rather than going to another doctor who will in trun refer to the other doctor who has treated the same problem and thus saving both time and money and most important a
Error: trun Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: patentient Suggestion: patenting

Sentence: This However, it may be possible that the medication given to the oter patient will be applicable to all, as the medication depends on various condition such as allergies, diabities etc. For instance, a patient suffering from heart disease but also having allerigies or may not have similar problem even though the symptoms are same.
Error: allerigies Suggestion: allergies
Error: diabities Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: oter Suggestion: over

Error: descrection Suggestion: description