Sports stars & movie stars have an obligation to behave as role models for the young people who look up to them. In return for the millions of dollars that they are paid, we should expect them to fulfill this societal responsibility." -Write a response in

Sports stars & movie stars have an obligation to behave as role models for the young people who look up to them. In return for the millions of dollars that they are paid, we should expect them to fulfill this societal responsibility." -
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing & supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

The credibility of movie stars and sports stars to behave as a role model is necessary as everybody see and hear what they say and what they do. While in public the stars should think before saying as every word they say people take that as it is and try to replicate what said or done.

In India, where everybody know and follow Sachin Tendulkar- The God of Cricket, it is expected from him what he says and perform in public doesn't offend the society moral values. For instance, while speaking in presentation ceremony after the match the stars should not say anything that doesn't conform with the society values such as using slang for the opposition as the youth will foresee this event and in there real life they will use the similar language which in turn harm the society value. Moreover, the same applies to movie stars also, Whatever they perform on Bigscreen or TV is visible to all people, So they sholud measure there thought before commenting to anything.

Further, it's not the money that matte, it's there duty to fulfil the societal resposibilty of being a role model for the people who follow them reverently and try to do what there role model performs. For instance, they should try to teach whatever they can. This is promote other people of the society to do the same and hece developing the society and the country.

However, they are also human and can commit some mistake but they should applogise for there mistake, People should to forgive them for the mistake they made For instance, there might be a situation in which they loose there placate behaviour and used some inappropriate word or action which they sholudn't have done. But once after they regain they normal themselves they and applogise for there behavious, the grudges should not be hold against them, and the public should forgive them. But they sholud not follow this example in wrong way i.e. performing something bad and then applogising. but they sholud learn from the mistake of there role model.

So, its true that the sports and movie stars are obligied to behave as role model for the youg people by performing the the societal resonsiblity but sholud not be considered flawless. Every human has his own flaws, but he/she sholud not be followed on his flaws but on his good behaviour.

as everybody see and hear
as everybody sees and hears

where everybody know and follow
where everybody knows and follows

Sentence: This is promote other people of the society to do the same and hece developing the society and the country.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and promote

Sentence: However, they are also human and can commit some mistake but they should applogise for there mistake, People should to forgive them for the mistake they made For instance, there might be a situation in which they loose there placate behaviour and used some inappropriate word or action which they sholudn't have done.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and mistake

Sentence: But once after they regain they normal themselves they and applogise for there behavious, the grudges should not be hold against them, and the public should forgive them.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and normal

Sentence: So, its true that the sports and movie stars are obligied to behave as role model for the youg people by performing the the societal resonsiblity but sholud not be considered flawless.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Further, it's not the money that matte, it's there duty to fulfil the societal resposibilty of being a role model for the people who follow them reverently and try to do what there role model performs.
Error: resposibilty Suggestion: responsibility
Error: matte Suggestion: mate
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Error: hece Suggestion: here

Error: applogise Suggestion: apologize

Sentence: But they sholud not follow this example in wrong way i.e. performing something bad and then applogising. but they sholud learn from the mistake of there role model.
Error: applogising Suggestion: apologizing

Error: resonsiblity Suggestion: responsibility
Error: obligied Suggestion: obliged