All too often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees such consultants would be unnecessary

All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.

Problems of the house are better understood and explained by the residance of the house rather than the neighbours. And, it is better to keep the problem within the family and saolve within them respecting the views of all. The prompt suggests that for company to operate effectively, it, should heed its employees. I mostly agree with the given statement for the following reasons.

Firsdtly, the people working in the company knows the environment, working structure and facilities available in the company better, in which they have been working and producing the results. So, they know the basic problems that have been ignored in the company, which needs proper analysis. For an instance, if a employ that has been working in for over a decades knows the way company functions and also knows what is essential to obtain or reach a certain result. On contarary, if the outsider inspector or consultant is persuaded then, what happens is they will look at the holistic solution rater thanto work on a problem specific solution.

Secondly, the experience of a certain working field gets mature with time. At the beginning we make mistakes then we learn from it and become responsible. So, the senior employees that have been working in the company can provide their understanding and experties of the facility for free of cost, which will also be much effective in the given environment of the company. On the other hand, if we consult to the outsiders with a problem then they might charge huge sum of money and also it affects the working employees morale as they know better than any one the problem that they are facing.

Lastly, some might argue that it is important to consult the outsider as they can help improve company to exceed in its performance relative to similar companies in the market. As their job inherits skill to improve the holistic environment of the company and make them competative in market.

In conclusion the both colsulting the outsider and own employees both have benefits of their own: however, it should be kept in mind that to find the root cause of problem and solve the problem we should look inward rather than outward.