In any field business politics education government those in power should be required to step down after five years

In any field — business, politics, education, government — those in power should be required to step down after five years.

The author of the issue adduces the common question that has been argued for at least the last century since there have been a blizzard of cases when the leaders of certain countries had had the power in their hand for decades. While many people advocate the long-life governance not only in the sense of countries, but as well in the other fields, the latest exploration shed some seriously harsh light on the development the approach of constant changing in any field.
For delving into the subject, let consider the arguments of both sides. As it has been said by the siders of the first view, such modifications – here they imply the changing the core direction – could play a crucial role in not a positive meaning. Undoubtedly, constant or even just sporadic, but thoughtless jumping in different directions are not fruitful and advantageous. There would be more damages rather than the positive outcomes from them and the ultimate denouement would be frustrating. The changes are for the changes is not the solution for this issue.
On the other hand, the sense of modification and development could be easily found in the nature – all we and all that surrounding us are the aftermath of the evolution. Inevitably, the different phases of a life-cycle of any creature – whether it is an alive one with its DNA in a role of leader or it is a firm or country with a person-leader– requires the different approaches according to the certain period. So, the modifications have been happening over the long period and so has the moving to the better version of us, the ultimate outcome. However, these changes have not been spontaneous or thoughtless – never in the recognized history the nature has changes the DNA during the life of one creature but it has been changing it from the generation to the generation on the smooth path keeping the core direction of it.
Having analyzed all the mentioned above facts, it could be summed up that there is no one right approach for coming up with right actions. There is no need to retreat to Luddite attitude to any of them, however there is necessity to build a trade-off between changes and keeping the core direction.