In any situation, progress requires discussion among people who have contrasting points of view.

This author of the statement claims that in any position, advancement needs debate among people who have contracting point of view with us. While others believe that having a harmony point is considerably vital for triumphing. I agree with this claim. Consider the both views and my point would be delineated.

To begin with, all of us know that contrast situation with my mind would be worthwhile due to several factors like contrast help alternative solution among a tremendous number of opinion. For instance, when some student has a disparate viewpoint and solution for curing cancer, we can combine their comment. Ultimately we can select a great solution without a shadow of doubt.

Nevertheless, as a matter of fact, nature of contrast might lead to struggle or chaos. Besides, this situation might lead to reducing focus and distract us. One of the striking examples for this issue is corresponds to political matter. As we all know that everyone has a distinctive idea in the political discussion. As long as we want to decide based on the different views will bring a considerable uproar without a shadow of doubt.

However, in my view point this topic is highly relatively, progress can occur with a plethora contribution or a modicum of agreement together. In fact, some situation contrast has adverse and improper outcome, while some circumstance, being disparate idea would worthwhile.

By taking into account, we cannot decide which one is better for progress. Nonetheless, based on the investigation this issue is definitely relative owing to different result such as diminishing quality, distract concentrate.

Sentence: One of the striking examples for this issue is corresponds to political matter.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and corresponds

Sentence: In fact, some situation contrast has adverse and improper outcome, while some circumstance, being disparate idea would worthwhile.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to would and worthwhile

No. of Words: 262 350 //More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.

----------------------

In GRE, better to support one side always. Try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction. Suppose we support side A.

paragraph 2: reason 1 + why reason 1 + example of reason 1 + a small conclusion (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1).

paragraph 3: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example of reason 2 + a small conclusion (like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2).

paragraph 4: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side B. First, ... Second, .... However, there is no causation/relation.... I still support side A...

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.

---------------------