To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In

To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Being leader is the highest position in every group and organization and consequently, carries with itself significant responsibilities. Effective leaders as public official are persons whom everybody in the respective realm of their responsibility believe them and follow their guides and directions with great confidence to the leader, in order to move in the correct way toward the organization goals. The above statement describes that to be such leader, one should maintain the highest ethical and moral standards. I agree to this statement, to some extents, that will come in the following.

Consider fair as one of the highest moral traits that human know. One of the most important factors that cause other people think one is an acceptable person as a leader, especially in public affairs is that they believe he/she administers fair in different situations and between different people. If a leader ,not only superficially, but practically shows his/her fairness, this will lead to a condition that people more easily reach to the belief that his are correct without any biased idea that influence his decisions. Thus, they obey the leader, and the leader could prompt the organization with the least tension. A leader power in make people agree with his strategies is an essentiality of being effective.

Also, a leader that is truthful and does not try to conceal the facts and show truthfulness, foremost, lead people to trust him/her and accept new changes and rules,confidently. Also, this can help people to have correct and exact perception of the current condition that their society is faced. For example, in urgent situations, peoples’ contribution can be a crucial help for leaders to control the situation or tackle a problem, which can bolster the role of a leader as an effective one.

The other aspect of ethical standards is behaving in regards to law and rules of a society. Not breaking the rules and not committing illegal actions give leaders higher credibility among their relative followers and society. And the result of being credible, for a leader is effectiveness and being an influential member of an organization.

However, holding moral values, completely, for a leader in public affairs is an extremely hard responsibility and seems somehow unrealistic, because the are lots of foreign forces that effect a leader operation, But it is not an impossible way, as many great and respectful leaders around the world are placed in this group.

As what are mentioned above, I think that regarding moral and ethical values is a consequential feature to be an effective leader and have a successful and peaceful community.

Sentence: A leader power in make people agree with his strategies is an essentiality of being effective.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and make

because the are lots of foreign forces that effect a leader operation,
because there are lots of foreign forces that affect a leader's operation,

Error: essentiality Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to polish sentences.

Try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction -- explain in your own words about the issue and give a thesis statement at the end. Give a reasonable not a dogmatic statement.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.
---------------------------------