The most effective way to understand contemporary culture is to analyze the trends of its youth.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In dev

The most effective way to understand contemporary culture is to analyze the trends of its youth.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Youngsters are the most important members of each society. They are constructor of future in each country and so always are in center of attention. One of the issues relating to youth is that to find out about current culture of a society, the most viable way is to investigate existing trends between its young people. I agree to this statement, because of some reasons that will reveal in the following.

First, It is admitted that young persons , due to their characteristics and youth, are more flexible about cultural phenomena and get affected by new changes and concepts, easier than adults get. For example, in each nation, it can be seen that the newest trend in clothing can be found between young individuals or they accept new lifestyles before other groups and with higher enthusiasm. So, The current trends, common between young members of a society are good indicators of contemporary cultures of a country.

At the same time, they can be the generator of a culture in societies, too. They usually have wide range of communities in educational and working environments that give them the opportunity to spread a behaviour between larger part of a society. So, their values, achievements and behaviours, can get popular, expeditiously and constitute the cultural structure of a society.For instance, When in Iran , government tried to make environmentally- friendly- activities popular between young individuals, as time goes by, it was seen that this attitude became more acceptable between other generations, too. They have enough energy and eagerness also pugnacious spirit to influence and convince others accept their ideas .Thus, as they are effective on cultural trends of nations, it could be useful to study youth dispositions to find out about cultural trends.

As conclusion, Because of the significant and considerable role that young people play in culture of each community, it could be a beneficial way to analyze youth trends in order to decode cultural trends in related community.

can be found between young individuals
can be found among young individuals //'between' two people, 'among' is for three or more

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.

-------------------------
better to have 5 paragraphs. Try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction -- explain in your own words about the issue and give a thesis statement at the end. Give a reasonable not a dogmatic statement.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.
---------------------------------