The luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning f

The luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

During recent centuries, the human life has changed, considerably, by explosion of new technologies and scientific discoveries which brings an unprecedented convenient and facilities for human being. There is an attitude that such facilities made people less strong and independent than they were before. I feel agree with the statement, too, to some reasons that will come in the following.

To begin with, new technologies, now are more available and affordable to larger part of people, around the world. Cars, Computers, Internet, Medical equipment, all of them made various affairs easier and more convenient for us, and thanks to recent improvements they are commonplace parts of human routine life, nowadays. So, people make less attempts and encounter less difficulties to obtain such conveniences and reach their desirable life. Now regardless of what are their goals- higher education, luxurious life, fame- There are lots of facilities and tools that abridge their way to their goals. As a consequence of lower efforts and enduring less burden, struggling spirit will not develop to made people truly strong and determined ,now they are more likely to be lax and obtain different things in easy ways.

Further, people are less independent even in their thoughts. Because of vast communication and transformation of information and ideas, now, people are exposed to copious of various ideas and opinions toward different issues that can affect and influence their attitudes and thoughts. People interacat with others and consider those new concepts and beliefs in their decision making and how they live their lives,in this condition they are more likely to rely on others ideas than ever before which made them less independent and unique. Somehow, it made them less intransigent on their beliefs, of course it could not be deemed as a complete negative impact.

Also, there are samples of admirable persons who have strict and strong spirit and try to construct their lives on their own attempts and made great accomplishments , but in my opinion the holistic trend that is common between majority of people is getting more idle.

As conclusion, new luxuries and conveniences that enter to our lives, lead us to be more fragile against difficulties and have more dependent personality.

discoveries which brings an unprecedented convenient
discoveries which bring an unprecedented convenience

Sentence: As a consequence of lower efforts and enduring less burden, struggling spirit will not develop to made people truly strong and determined ,now they are more likely to be lax and obtain different things in easy ways.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and made

Sentence: People interacat with others and consider those new concepts and beliefs in their decision making and how they live their lives,in this condition they are more likely to rely on others ideas than ever before which made them less independent and unique.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and ideas

Error: interacat Suggestion: interact