To begin Competition is a self - driving and self – motivating skill that help us to achieve our goal by learning from surroundings environment. The Cooperation is the skill or ability of individuals to work together in a group or team with same underst

To begin Competition is a self - driving and self – motivating skill that help us to achieve our goal by learning from surroundings environment. The Cooperation is the skill or ability of individuals to work together in a group or team with same understanding and Conesus to achieve common goal or task. Both of them play a paramount role in individuals growth at personal and professional level from nonage to dotage. On one hand where Competition helps to develop creative and emotional intelligence ,the other hand Cooperation evokes social and interpersonal intelligence in us.

Like aforementioned the Competition shapes and excel our lives from childhood whichever field we choose that is sports, Academic, business and off course leadership .As soon as we come into the life it elicits self- reliance and autonomy which renders ability to think, judge and guides one’s own learning .for example a child would compete with his/her siblings at home and with his friends at school and neighborhood and this keeps goes on till moribund. In retrospect Human existence has never been devoid of competition, the early human used to strive and struggle for their existence and the most competent was accoladed most superior, and he would lead the whole flock. Although a Journal of social research Magazine says that today’s Parents wants their child to stay away from competition as it brings low confidence in them and kind of hold back them towards their goal . And It is quite appalling to regard the topic of competition as sophomoric . A healthy competition should be never feared off and is always prosperous , it pushes us to bounce back in failures and let us never settle down in success. one of the greatest athlete of all time Mike Jordon was once left out from the school basketball team because of his height but this did not deter him and rest his history . A great Leadership are accompanied by two important strategies preparation and goal setting that competition teaches.

Well the role of cooperation is commensurably Significant in the human growth at interpersonal and social level. In any work place or field cooperation is practiced and prioritize most to achieve task which cannot be done by individual force .Unlike competition Cooperation is not self –learning and autonomous ,It comes in our attitude through guidance and counselling from, for eg: a child needs to be taught to be Cooperative with their siblings , their friends and relatives . A recent survey of Harvard’s school research states that Cooperative model of learning are more preferred model followed by most Primary schools in US. Again the greatest leaders in any field have successfully able to lead their people and met their target with cooperative and people skills.

In a nutshell neither of Competition and Cooperation can be neglected to be successful leader .Interplay of both of these is critical to meet the targets and Proliferation of best outcome. For eg A high authority of company cannot always be competitive with lower one and should respect each ones ideas.Hence a balanced Cooperation and cooperation is certainly required to be encouraged and instill in our young generation .

To begin Competition is a self - driving and self – motivating skill that help us to achieve our goal by learning from surroundings environment. The Cooperation is the skill or ability of individuals to work together in a group or team with same understanding and Consensus to achieve common goal or task. Both of them play a paramount role in individuals growth at personal and professional level from nonage to dotage. On one hand where Competition helps to develop creative and emotional intelligence ,the other hand Cooperation evokes social and interpersonal intelligence in us.

Well the role of cooperation is commensurately Significant in the human growth at interpersonal and social level. In any work place or field cooperation is practiced and prioritize most to achieve task which cannot be done by individual force .Unlike competition Cooperation is not self –learning and autonomous ,It comes in our attitude through guidance and counselling from, for example a child needs to be taught to be Cooperative with their siblings , their friends and relatives . A recent survey of Harvard’s school research states that Cooperative model of learning are more preferred model followed by most Primary schools in US. Again the greatest leaders in any field have successfully able to lead their people and met their target with cooperative and people skills.

In a nutshell neither of Competition and Cooperation can be neglected to be successful leader .Interplay of both of these is critical to meet the targets and Proliferation of best outcome. For example A high authority of company cannot always be competitive with lower one and should respect each ones ideas.Hence a balanced Cooperation and cooperation is certainly required to be encouraged and instill in our young generation .

Average: 6.6 (1 vote)