Essay topics: The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition
In our current world, manufacturing industries tend to be competitive in marketing their products to consumers, which is necessary to a certain point for their businesses to grow and thrive. However, extreme competition can culminate into rivalries, which can engender into extreme hostility between them, and could eliminate choices of improving each others' works with a little cooperation that they could have provided each other with, in order to achieve success individually.
In Universities or Colleges, students can experience an evident example of the merits of cooperation, where if they study as a group, it can cause them to achieve better results and gain more satisfactory academic performances. However, to completely eradicate a competitive mentatility among contemporaries is not suggested, since having a little competition can also lead to achieving greater success. The government encourages competition among students by offering grants or scholarships to scholars who performed better, and this encourages every student to work harder and pursue the goals of achieving scholarships.
But I stand strong on the point of view that instilling a sense of cooperation exceeds the merits of competition since it can teach young people about positivity as well. Thereby, it can develop the mindsets of upcoming leaders into exercising effective measures where they can cause to help create more improved works that would result by collaboration, instead of rivalry. We have learned from the past that many scientific revealations were made due to great minds working together, and many pieces of legendary art were created because of genius minds working together, thus it has been proven cooperation does not hamper the progress of expansion of creativity or knowledge.
I would like to conclude that although instilling a sense of competition in young minds can be necessary to develop them into being great leaders in future, making them learn the virtues of cooperation is furthermore necessary and efficacious.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|22 hours 18 min ago||YO||50||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Sumaiya Mila||62||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Shams Tarek||62||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 17 hours ago||dojki.1||66||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||jamaya8||83||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||kaushik khambhadiya||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||kook||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||Yongrok_Jeong||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Moah||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Cynic||58||Read full essay|
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company,"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen- produced movies than (48)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition (50)
- Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state. (50)
- The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette."The population on Balmer Island doubles during the summer months. During the summer, then, the town council of Balmer Island should decrease the maximum number of moped re (48)
- The following is a recommendation from the personnel director to the president of Acme Publishing Company. "Many other companies have recently stated that having their employees take the Easy Read Speed-Reading Course has greatly improved productivit (40)
- Claim: Knowing about the past cannot help people to make important decisions today. Reason: We are not able to make connections between current events and past events until we have some distance from both. (66)
- Men and women, because of their inherent physical differences, are not equally suited for many tasks. (75)
- Men and women, because of their inherent physical differences, are not equally suited for many tasks. (16)
- In surveys Mason City residents rank water sports (swimming, boating and fishing) among their favorite recreational activities. The Mason River flowing through the city is rarely used for these pursuits, however, and the city park department devotes littl (50)
- The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station."Over the past year our late night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this time period, most of the (45)