The best way to solve environmental problems caused by consumer-generated waste is for towns and cities to impose strict limits on the amount of trash they will accept from each household.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree

The best way to solve environmental problems caused by consumer-generated waste is for towns and cities to impose strict limits on the amount of trash they will accept from each household.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Environmental problems engendered by consumer-generated waster is a huge detriments in this day and age; therefore, debates to decide what is the best way to resolve the problem is rising. Here, the author contends that the best solution for towns and cities is to set strict limits on the amount of waste from each household. While this sounds somewhat axiomatic, there are some flaws to the argument.

To begin with, there is a high possibility that the given plan will fail. It might work only theoretically, but it seems rather dubious in reality since there are so many loopholes to this plan, thereby enabling citizens to cheat easily. It is foreseeable that people will bring the trash out of their household and dispose their trash in other places if strict limit is set. There is no plan mentioned to watch every household to prevent them from cheating, and it is simply impossible to do so. If so, the new policy will not result in reducing the total amount of trash, which also results in failing to solve environmental problems caused by consumer-generated trash. Also, citizens might dispose their trash on streets and public spaces, which will yield more problems.

Furthermore, setting limits on the amount of trash from each household is not the best way to solve the problem because it does not touch the core reason of the problem. The solution only touches the surface level of the problem. The essential issue is to stimulate and change people's thoughts and move their hearts for them to willingly set regulations themseles and have ownership of the planet. Without tackling this core reason, any plan will fail to last long. Towns and cities need to focus on campaigns and construct signs nearby trashcans to awaken people. Also, raising prices of trash bags and recycling campaigns might be effective as it was for smoking.

In addition, the amount of trash might not be the main reason of environmental problems cause by consumer-generated waste. Detriments might be due to toxic chemicals, odor, and harmful materials from products utilized in each household. The quantity may be a lesser reason. What really is deleterious might be the content of trash. If there is no regulation on this matter, and if this does not change, the problem will not be solved. Regulation on the amount of trash from each household might not have any effect on amelioration of environment.

All in all, because of aforementioned reasons, I disagree with the topic. Environmental issue is not a simple, easy problem. Thorough research has to be conducted to come up with efficacious strategies to overcome current issues.

Sentence: The essential issue is to stimulate and change people's thoughts and move their hearts for them to willingly set regulations themseles and have ownership of the planet.
Error: themseles Suggestion: themselves

--------------------

argument 2 -- why 'Without tackling this core reason, any plan will fail to last long. '???

argument 3 -- not OK. it is off the topic. look: 'to solve environmental problems caused by consumer-generated waste', the topic is not about all environmental problems.
--------------------
we only need to give more results that this claim will bring. some reasons like:

people may pay to trash service which is only good for rich people.

City may have to hire more employees to monitor the program which will ask people pay more taxes.

...