In any field-business, politics, education, government-those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

In any field-business, politics, education, government-those in power should step down after five years.
Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

In this day and age, it is debatable whether the most guaranteed way to engender success is revitalization through novel leadership in fields of business, politics, education, and government. It is an axiomatic argumement because of several reasons.

To begin with, sustenance of power among authorities especially in politics can yield detriments. People with wrong ideas and injustice throughts are apt to abuse their power over ordinary citizens, thus engendering societal harms. In case of a monarchy country located in the Middleeast, Qatar, discrimination against gender, class, and aliens are harsh; a lot of it has to do with the nation's monarchy system. Due to authority being overly assigned to a single individual for an extended period of time, protests and revolts in an attempt to solve social problems like discrimination are rarely taking place. Also, North Korea, with its protracted dictatorship, discrepancies between people with power and people without power are widening as time goes by, thereby making situations worse. Therefore, those nations are slowed in development, which prevents them from becoming developed countries.

Moreover, shift of power is needed on a regular basis in order to reduce iniquity in the field of education. Fairness is a quality especially crucial in education field since it is dealing with nurturing future pillars of a society. Scandals where teachers and even principals are bribed to manipulate and distort test results which affect students' transcripts and extracurricular are repeatedly happening. Such injustice tend to happen with consolidated authorities because it does not harm their career if a system of revitalization does not exist. If shift of power occurs frequently, teachers and principals would be more cautious of their behavior since evidence of abuse of power can seriously affect their future election. Transparency of careers of school faculties will create a brighter society with much hopes on the next generation.

Admittedly, there are some cases where a single power for a long time elicits successful outcomes. Gun Hee Lee, a CEO of a global company Samsung, who was in that position for over several decades, created and maintained the company's success and developed the company into becoming one of the most influential firms worldwide. It is evident that the company's success owes immensely to his not stepping down, because he is such a charismatic and visionary CEO who can adapt to changes of demands of customers over several decades. However, the problem is that there is no adequate successor, and such fact put the company into danger since Lee was a symbol of the company. Had he stepped down before, the company could have had more time to train candidates of successors and have less concerns for their future.

All in all, shifting power on a regular basis is one of the surest path to success in many fields including politics, education, business, and government.

Sentence: It is an axiomatic argumement because of several reasons.
Error: argumement Suggestion: argument

Sentence: People with wrong ideas and injustice throughts are apt to abuse their power over ordinary citizens, thus engendering societal harms.
Error: throughts Suggestion: No alternate word

---------------------