Claim: Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proven false in the future.Reason: Much of the information that people assume is factual actually turns out to be inaccurate.Write a response in which you dis

Claim: Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proven false in the future.
Reason: Much of the information that people assume is factual actually turns out to be inaccurate.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based

Every field has gargantuan amount of information and it keeps on increasing every day. Most of the information today is presented by Media, which episodically malign the fact in order to make it alluring to its readers. In business, for marketing and increasing the sales information is generally alloyed to deceive the customers. Politicians also malign their opponents in order to win the elections. All these leave a question whether one should believe the information provided or not.

Recently, journalist Henry Pan on investigating on Lossama Bin Laden's death on found that the statement given by the USA had many loopholes. In his article, he wrote that Lossama was murdered by USA army and Pakistan also supported them because of the USA's pressure. The facts which Henry unearthed were quite contrary from the Obama's interview after the incident, which most of us thoroughly believed. Similarly, in India, the demise of Subhash Chandra Bose, the great freedom fighter was disguised as airplane crash, but heretofore it came to light that no such airplane crash actually happened during that period.

In many companies, employers deliberately spread wrong information to hide the true facts, for example in most of the companies, employees are told to keep the salary and perquisite information confidential because it comes under company policy. But in reality, it is legitimate to share the salary information and no labor law allow such company policy. But because of lack of right information, most employees are fooled with whatever salary information is provided by employers which leaves paltry chances to negotiate with their employees while hiring or during appraisals. In other fields, like in entrepreneurship, information based on given facts act as a stepping stone, but what if the information provided has a possibility of being wrong? In the field of education also, a lot universities provide semblance of being elite and promise good education, but recently it’s seen that a lot of these universities are fake hence it’s always recommended to check all the facts of the institute before going ahead.

However, information from all field can't be considered in same fashion when it comes to judging their plausibility. For example, mathematical concepts can be proved by proofs hence they are unequivocally true. Scientific theories are presented after years of research on its hypothesis. Also, the researchers have least interest to vilify them as it serves them no purpose.

But, as motioned it’s not the case with all other fields. The source of information, surveys and also what is the motive of agency which provided the information play key roles in deciding the plausibility of information. Not all information provided is right, hence it is providential to be skeptic about them and check it thoroughly before taking any decisions based on them.