Claim: We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from those whose views contradict our own.Reason: Disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagre

Claim: We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from those whose views contradict our own.

Reason: Disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reasons on which that claim is based

It is true that debating with other people may cause stress but this doesn't mean that we can't learn new facts from those people. That is why I partially agree with the author's claim. It is our human nature that we don't like people contradicting our views and people against our views. But a person has to be positive thinker and what ever is the situation is he/she has to keep learning things. He/she has to think carefully that why other person is disagreeing our thoughts. Is that person right or wrong? Positive attitude wont let you feel down and from this act you will learn new information.

It is definitely true that if our views match with the other person's views then in that scenario we feel more confident and like to discuss various issues properly. Suppose there are three persons in a party and two of them like to watch science fiction movies while third one likes documentary movies. In that case two people having same liking would like to discuss more about science fiction movies instead of documentary movies and they would be happy to discuss their taste of movies. On the other side third person might feel low at that time as he wont get much topic to discuss about their interest as other two persons are more interested in science fiction. Hence third person might loose interest talking to them and can stop sharing his/her own thoughts with them. Instead of loosing confidence and lacking interest talking to them third person has to take current condition positively and talk to them to get tips on science fiction and try to watch science fiction in future. This action might create interest of watching sci-fi in him.

Hence according to me debating with different people can lead to increase in knowledge. Those who agree with our points which means they think similar as our thinking and in that case we wont get a chance to learn new things. Take each and every situation positively and instead of loosing confidence. Just try to believe in others which will help to increase your knowledge. Do not let yourself to decrease your confidence and be in a habit to learn different things from different people.

Sentence: Hence the thrid person get to learn something new.
Error: thrid Suggestion: third

Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2: First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4: Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.