College students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you

College students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

I negate the thought that college student should base their choice of a field of study on availability of jobs in that field. It is more important to choose a field which is of their interest and liking rather then availability.

Student excel in the field which they like and are more comfortable. There is always a strong possibility that he may not succeed in the field of apathy and is forced to take because of the job availability. One of my friend Mohit known for his mesmerizing communication skills, political knowledge and excellent academic records; was very much interested in politics and aspired to take it as a career. But he was force to appear for medical entrance by his parents as doctors earn more as compared to a politician. But due to lack of interest in medical he failed to qualify for medical education and destroying his self-confidence. Eventually he ended up completing degree in arts and now struggling to get a good job. If he would have persuaded his dream he would have been one of the rising politician.

Another example is flamboyant cricketer Sachin Tendulkar. He had to choose between his education and cricket. He followed his dreams and preferred to play for his local county team missing his high school exams. If he would have followed habitual path of high school and then graduation, world would have missed one of the most prolific cricketer we have witnessed. He always appreciate his brother Ramesh Tendulkar who motivated him to pursue Cricket as career. His triumph proves, if we approach any field with dedication and hard work success will always follow you.

Today in this rapidly changing world, it is impossible to predict which field would have more jobs 4-5 years down the line. When my sister Swati was on the decisive point of her career and needed to choose field of expertise for bachelor of engineering, less people supported her decisions of pursuing degree in Information Technology when market was hiring Electronics graduated. By the time she completed her bachelors degree, Information technology had gained the momentum and was hiring in abundance.

To conclude, if you pursue your field of interest with perseverance and hard work no matter what the job market is you will always succeed. Listen to yourself and follow your dreams!

rather then availability.
rather than availability.

One of my friend
One of my friends

But he was force to appear
But he was forced to appear

one of the most prolific cricketer
one of the most prolific cricketers