Competition for high grades seriously limits the quality of learning at all levels of education Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In deve

Competition for high grades seriously limits the quality of learning at all levels of education.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Education is like air that has its meaning until someone is there to take it or appreciate it. The prompt recommends competition for better results confines the education of an individual. In my opinion, I mostly disagree with the given suggestion and argue that competition brings the best out of one self for the following reasons.
To begin, competition has always brought out the best out of competitors throughout the history. Despite, competing to achieve the excellence is a difficult; requires all your focus energy and time, but possible. For example; students who thrive to get academic excellence has to study hard and cogitate on their study field and subject matter. As a result, they are able to dispel confusion. During the current war in 1880’s between the Tesla and Edison both the scientists improved one another’s way of producing current by indicating problems in one another. As a result of which a new, more powerful current was invented – Alternating current.
Competition and eagerness of pupil to know more makes them voracious. They strive to acquire more knowledge. This in turn improves the grades as well as broadens their knowledge. When an individual gets to a competitive environment, to adapt to the circumstance he or she improve themselves or else they are outcasted. So, this rather than making the knowledge limited makes way for a scintillating personality.
Some might argue, that competition might limit the knowledge of individual as they focus on only the topic of their study material only. But it means that they acquire highly elaborated knowledge in that particular field, which will keep them going as knowledge is boundless.