Educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare them for lucrative careers.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supp

Educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare them for lucrative careers.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

I agree that, in general, students in educational institutions should be actively encourage to choose fields of study that will guide them to lucrative careers. Nevertheless, there are some other alternative perspectives and scenarios should be considered.

Encouraging the students to prepare for lucrative careers with relative studies helps students to follow the directions that lead them to jobs with plentiful resources. In the first place, the occupations provide well salary usually means that these occupations are from the company and institutes with funding, and such supports is based on well-organized systems that earn nice profit. These kind of occupations will help the students get fine career training and gain more oppurtunities. Secondly, those company which provides lucrative jobs usually cooperate with the educational institutions. Therefore, the students will not only learn from schools but gain experience from those companies.

However, focusing on careers based on salary will limit the students thoughts. First, with limited options for the students to choose, the student will find its hard to expand their harizon and embrace other possibilites. This kind of limitation will make the students to view their future career in only one direction -- making money, instead of persuing what they really like to do. Secondly, if the funding from the government make the wrong decision of current developing area, then the society might lack trained talnet people in other potential area.

Therefore, instead of simply provide information of nice paid jobs for students and encourage them to study fields that yield lucrative careers, educational institutions should provide great variety of jobs based on fine paid. On one hand, educational institutions should provide potential careers that will boost in the future. On the other hand, educational institutions should give comprehensive analysis to the students with long-term development instead of the salary of those jobs.

should be actively encourage to choose fields
should actively encourage to choose fields

Sentence: However, focusing on careers based on salary will limit the students thoughts.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to students and thoughts

Sentence: These kind of occupations will help the students get fine career training and gain more oppurtunities.
Error: oppurtunities Suggestion: opportunities

Sentence: First, with limited options for the students to choose, the student will find its hard to expand their harizon and embrace other possibilites.
Error: harizon Suggestion: horizon
Error: possibilites Suggestion: possibilities

Sentence: This kind of limitation will make the students to view their future career in only one direction -- making money, instead of persuing what they really like to do.
Error: persuing Suggestion: pursuing

Sentence: Secondly, if the funding from the government make the wrong decision of current developing area, then the society might lack trained talnet people in other potential area.
Error: talnet Suggestion: talent